Free Shipping with orders $100 or more; Local store pickup available, click here for instructions. Shop Pay + Sezzle Pay Available!
As we relaunch our store, we are committed to the safety of both our customers and employees. Our business vows to follow the recommendations of both the CDC and Minnesota Department of Health by implementing the following protocols:
- Any customer who may be feeling ill or possibly experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 are asked to refrain from entering our store and to speak with a medical professional.
- We are not requiring our employees or customers to wear masks while visiting our store, but we fully support any individual who chooses to wear one.
- Store occupancy will be held to a limit of 25 customers at a time.
- We love it when our customers stop in to say hello, but due to our capacity limits and extra duties required to frequently sanitize & disinfect, we ask that customers shop with a purpose and avoid loitering in our space.
- Please maintain 6 ft distance in between yourself, other customers, and staff, and abide by the tapped markings on the floor.
- If capacity has been met, we will be required to ask our customers to wait outside until capacity opens and re-entry is allowed. If capacity has been met, then one of our employees will notify you when you can enter into our store.
- Prior to the start of every shift our employees will be required to complete a health screening developed by the Minnesota Department of Health.
- Our employees will be required to wash their hands frequently throughout their shift, upon re-entry into our store, and hand sanitizer will be available to them as well.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations located throughout the store.
- Our staff will be cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces including countertops, dressing rooms, doorknobs, and products. We are ensuring follow through with frequent disinfecting measures with the use of visual reminders such as checklists and written instructions.
- Staff will disinfect the dressing rooms and unpurchased items between each use. We ask that each customer wait to use the dressing room until staff are able to escort them in order to allow staff enough time to clean in between each use. We also ask that customers leave their unwanted items in the dressing room in order for our staff to disinfect the items prior to their re-entry onto the sales floor.
- We ask that each customer wait to place their items on the register countertop until our employees are able to sanitizer the touch surface& credit card processor after each transaction.
- If you have any reservations or concerns related to shopping in-store then we encourage you to utilize our website and to take advantage of our alternative options for delivering your products such as curbside pick-up, delivery directly to your home within the city of New Ulm, or to take advantage of our shipping through USPS.
Thank you for your understanding as we working together in our dedication to keeping our customers and our staff safe.